NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring in Clowney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bring in Clowney on Sun 23 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

Maybe the Jets feel like they dont need him. We are #1 in the AFC East and I believe 3rd in the entire AFC. You're right, potential players are hard to come by this late in the season...but lets just say that we have one. Wouldnt it be better to keep it a hold off on it since the team IS in such a good rythem right now? Besides, I believe that the Jets have too off the hook players sitting on their bench right now in clowney and Ratliff. I'd love to see that in a reg sea or playoff game.

Imagine that Ratliff and Clowney are just sitting in the background simply developing chemistry amongst. Now we all know that both Favre and Coles are going to retire soon. We have probably the best #2 WR in the league in Cotchery, Imagine if Ratliff and Clowney are the real deals. We just got our new QB and possibly a New #1 WR sitting on our bench. We would dominate easily in the NFL for the next 5 years. We have alot of young linemen, young WR's, HB (washington), TE, secondary and LB's. Maybe we're up for what Boston was able to enjoy with the Patriots reign...

Mangini may actually be a f#cking genius!

He didnt go from ballboy to head coach for nothing. He really seems like he's getting things under control. Doing that in 3 years isnt bad. We could possibly have a HOF coach on our hands as well.

View user profile http://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net

2 Re: Bring in Clowney on Wed 26 Nov 2008, 5:02 am

SIENNA LOVES THE JETS

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
I really hope clowney is the real deal and maybe mangini will play him but is afraid to ruin chemistry right now

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum