J.E.T.S. # 1 FAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ray Lewis Talks About Jets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Empty Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Thu 05 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

GANG GREEN

GANG GREEN
Admin

In an interview with Jamie Dukes today at the Pro Bowl, Ray Lewis was asked about many different subjects around the NFL concerning his future. He was asked about playing for the Jets and Rex Ryan. Ray Lewis said “That’s a great opportunity (working with Rex). We worked together for years. That relationship in itself is a match, that opportunity looks and sounds attractive.” “If I don’t go back to Baltimore, hmmm, the Jets wouldn’t be bad.” When asked if there would be more pressure in NY “No, I don’t feel no pressure, I can play anywhere. You take a young Jets team with a ton of talent, and wiggle in some “52″, the team goes from OK, to, let’s go win this.” When asked about taking less money to play in Baltimore, “You don’t play less, so why should you take less?” Holy S*%t!

Have all of our prayers been answered?

Picture this in Green and White. Instant monster defense.

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net

2Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Empty Re: Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Tue 10 Feb 2009, 1:31 am

NY Jets Forever

NY Jets Forever
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

I really feels he wants to be with the JETS. I hope we get him

3Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Empty Re: Ray Lewis Talks About Jets Tue 10 Feb 2009, 4:24 am

BLEEDING GREEN

BLEEDING GREEN

For once we are pulling the weeds and pulling out the thorns that really need to be 86'd!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum