J.E.T.S. # 1 FAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Gholston Get A Sack This Season?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Gholston Get A Sack This Season? Empty Will Gholston Get A Sack This Season? Sat 06 Dec 2008, 10:17 pm

GreenBlood

GreenBlood
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Only four games left, and it's looking more and more grim.

I'm a big proponent of the excuses, too. I know he's still learning, and we didn't really have a need for him on the edge with how Ellis, Pace, and Thomas were playing... but fuck.. it'd be nice to see a $9M investment do something he was drafted for.

The way I see it, this game is an opportunity for him. Singletary has the 9ers playing better, but they're still one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to protecting the QB. If Gholston can't find his way to Shaun Hill this week, I don't know what to say.

12 games in, and he still looks like he hesitates. He doesn't make any effort to shed blocks, and just allows himself to get locked up one-on-one with a lineman. Don't really know what to say about him, other than disappointing.

MACHJETS

MACHJETS
Admin

I will dare say...he will get his first on this game!

If he doesnt...you can choose which picture I will sport for a week as my avatar or on my signature!

Bet? Anyone?

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net/

GreenBlood

GreenBlood
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

lol OK ILL BET WITH YOU I DON'T THINK HE WILL GET ONE THE WHOLE SEASON.

SIENNA LOVES THE JETS

SIENNA LOVES THE JETS
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

MACHJETS wrote:I will dare say...he will get his first on this game!

If he doesnt...you can choose which picture I will sport for a week as my avatar or on my signature!

Bet? Anyone?
If he doesn't get a sack there is a pink JETS avatar you can put up it is just like mines.

5Will Gholston Get A Sack This Season? Empty Re: Will Gholston Get A Sack This Season? Sun 07 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm

MACHJETS

MACHJETS
Admin

lol...damn.....I guess I am game for whatever you guys want me to use as an Avatar for a week.

Damn Gholston! Darn JETS! Gotta love em though!

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum