J.E.T.S. # 1 FAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

who will be in hall of fame 09?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who will be in hall of fame 09? Empty who will be in hall of fame 09? Mon 19 Jan 2009, 12:18 am

curtismartinineedback

curtismartinineedback
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

there are rod woodson, bruce smith, shannon sharpe, chris carter, derrick thomas, john randle, or a jet name joe klecko, Richard Dent, Ray Guy, Steve Sabol, Donnie Shell, Phil Simms, Ken Stabler, Paul Tagliabue, Doug Williams, Art Rooney, Jr., Jim Plunkett, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Lincoln Kennedy, Kevin Greene, Terrell Davis, Dwight Clark, Lomas Brown, K.S. "Bud" Adams, Jessie Armstead, Roger Craig, and many more

2who will be in hall of fame 09? Empty Re: who will be in hall of fame 09? Mon 19 Jan 2009, 1:24 am

BRETTJETS

BRETTJETS
Rookie
Rookie

They are all deserving especially Jets joe klecko i mean probowler at three postions one of the greatest defensive players ever should be in the hall.

3who will be in hall of fame 09? Empty Re: who will be in hall of fame 09? Mon 19 Jan 2009, 1:30 am

curtismartinineedback

curtismartinineedback
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

I WISH THAT MARK GASTINEAU WAS IN THE HALL

4who will be in hall of fame 09? Empty Re: who will be in hall of fame 09? Mon 19 Jan 2009, 1:56 am

MACHJETS

MACHJETS
Admin

I hope Klecko makes it!

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum