J.E.T.S. # 1 FAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

who should be the next jet QB

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who should be the next jet QB Empty who should be the next jet QB Mon 19 Jan 2009, 1:56 pm

curtismartinineedback

curtismartinineedback
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

1. Brett Favre
2. Brett Ratliff
3. Kellen Clements
4. Todd Collins
5. Mark Burnell
6. Quincy Carter
7. Kyle Boller
8. Jon Kitna
9. Joey Harrington lol!
10. Derek Anderson
11. Brad Johnson
12. John Beck

2who should be the next jet QB Empty Re: who should be the next jet QB Mon 19 Jan 2009, 4:43 pm

BRETTJETS

BRETTJETS
Rookie
Rookie

Brett favre should come back and QB this team

3who should be the next jet QB Empty Re: who should be the next jet QB Mon 19 Jan 2009, 4:45 pm

GreenBlood

GreenBlood
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

I want Brett ratliff to me he is better than clemens and should be the starter on opening day unless brett favre comes back of course.

4who should be the next jet QB Empty Re: who should be the next jet QB Mon 19 Jan 2009, 5:46 pm

curtismartinineedback

curtismartinineedback
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

i love brett favre i want him back

5who should be the next jet QB Empty Re: who should be the next jet QB Tue 20 Jan 2009, 12:16 am

MACHJETS

MACHJETS
Admin

I am all for Brett Favre if he is healthy and if he participates in full training camp. Otherwise, if he decides to retire or we cut him due to him not wanting fully participate..then bring in a veteran QB and let the competition begin.

We are looking at getting a smash mouth running first type of offense...and with our offensive line as strong as it and our running game with the two headed monster of Neon Leon and TJ...we can easily allow Clemens or Ratliff to manage our offense.

Similar to what the Ravens have done...strong running game...very strong defense and a QB to manage the offense..not a gunslinger.

Ok....so I went in a bit of a rant!

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum