J.E.T.S. # 1 FAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK JETS Sports Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favre leaning toward saying 'No mas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favre leaning toward saying 'No mas Empty Favre leaning toward saying 'No mas Tue 27 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm

GANG GREEN

GANG GREEN
Admin

Jets owner Woody Johnson's request that Brett Favre participate in the team's offseason workout program if he is going to return could be the death knell of the quarterback's relationship with the team and his career, according to SI's Peter King.

"You're kidding yourself if you think he's going to move back to New Jersey for 12 to 16 weeks in March," King wrote on Monday.

Consider what Favre told King recently. "I've never been in a [full] offseason program,'' he said.

King, appearing on ESPN on Monday evening, said he thinks Favre's decision not to have arm surgery recommended by a Jets doctor was an indication he does not want to return.

"That to me in part ... was Brett basically saying, 'No mas,' " King said.

But, this is Brett Favre. Never say never.

And King suggested Favre could get more excited about playing next season if the Jets were to cut him and allow him to pursue a deal with the Vikings.

"If he's not going to be able to play where he really wants to play, I think he's not going to play," King told ESPN.

https://newyorkjetsfans.forumotion.net

BLEEDING GREEN

BLEEDING GREEN

Let Farve go to the Vikings...did they (vikings) even play last season???? We don't need him, we got what we wanted from him....free advertising....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum